Monday 3 July 2017

UNCOMFORTABLE SITUATION

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Psalm 23:5 When the blind Bartholomew is in the book of Mark 10:49-52 was uncomfortable with his life, he screamed and asked Jesus to have mercy on him and he received freedom from the childhood blindness. The Isrealites after so many years of toiling and slavery, they become comfortable in the land of Egypt after spending years in slavery. They cried unto God and He used Moses to deliver them. In Matthew 14:28-30 Peter was willing to use his faith when he saw Jesus walking on water He said And Peter answered him and said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship,he walked on the water, to go to Jesus. But when he saw the wind, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him. Jabez who was called by the name "pain" cried unto the Lord. Chronicles 4:10 says and Jabez called on God of Isreal, saying,O that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me, from evil,that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested. I do not know the uncomfortable situation you have right now, but God that changed the name of Jabez and turn around the captivity of the Isrealites will help you today. Just please, call on His name and He will answer you, in the name of Jesus.

No comments: