Tuesday 18 July 2017

CONFESSIONS TO GO FORWARD

Deuteronomy 28:13: And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them. Proverb 21:1: The. King's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water; he turneth it whithersoever  he will. 1Samuel 17:45-46: Then said David to the Philistine, Thou  comest  to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Isreal, whom thou hast defied. This day I will the Lord deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth; may know that there is a God in Isreal. Deuteronomy 33:25-27: Thy shoes shall be iron and brass; and as thy days, so shall thy strength be. There is none like unto the God of Jeshurun, who rideth upon the heaven in thy help, and in his excellency on the sky. The eternal God is thy refuge, and. Underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall trust out the enemy from before thee, and shall say, Destroy them. Jeremiah 1 : 19: And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee, saith the Lord, to deliver thee. Nahum 1:7-8: The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of. Trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him. But with an overrunning flood he will make an utter end of the place therof , and darkness shall pursue his enemies. Psalm 75:6: For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. Psalm 113:5, 7-8: Who is like unto the Lord our God, who dwelleth on high, He raised up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill; That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people. Philippians 4:13,19: I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ  Jesus. Galatians 6:17: From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.